Adult House Team Sign-Up
Want to play indoor soccer, but don’t have a team? PISA has available House Teams for you to join! If we get enough players to form a full team, we will create a House Team, and get you filled in on all the details before your first match! Otherwise, we will try and get you placed with one of our private teams who may need an extra player or two. Follow this easy process to help get signed up!
- To join a House Team, you must create a DASH Account.
- After you have successfully logged in, click “Register” at the top. Choose the person you would like to register. You also have the option to add any family members.
- Click “Teams or Leagues” followed by “Join a Team”
- Click “Search by Name or ID” box and type “House Teams”
- You should now see all House Teams available. Click “Register” under the appropriate team, and answer the prompts (for best free agent placement). Click “check-out” to complete registration.
- Congratulations! You are now registered on a PISA House Team.
Adult Drop In
Not sure you have time for a full season commitment? Monday Night Summer Pickup Soccer is here for you! Pickup soccer is coed and is the perfect place for a last-minute soccer game. Stop by on any Monday night this summer and PISA will create new teams to play every time.
· Drop-in is every Monday beginning June 11 through September 3
· $5 per player