FACILITY RULES & REGULATIONS
- A non-refundable team deposit of $100 is due when you. Deposits will be refunded ONLY if the league does not form.
- Pittsburgh Indoor membership is required for all players. Membership pricing: $30 per family Non-members and players with an expired membership are ineligible for games and cannot be on a team roster.
- No animals allowed in the facility (service pets have to be cleared by management)
- No outside alcohol, food or beverages.
- No tobacco or vape products
- No metal cleats
Player’s Code of Conduct
- Any player that throws a punch (ZERO TOLERENCE).
- Will automatically be ejected & removed from the league for the remainder of the season.
- Local Police will be contacted and legal actions can be assessed.
- Any player deliberately trying to injure another player will be given an automatic one game suspension.
- Chewing Gum or Tobacco, Smoking and Sunflower Seeds are all BANNED from inside PISA. Use of BANNED substances will result in removal from the facility.
- NO SPITTING IN THE FACILITY. Spitting in the facility or at an opponent by a player or coach during the game will result in a Red Card.
Coach/Manager Code of Conduct
- As above where applicable
- It is the coach’s responsibility to abide by and enforce all facility rules among his team players and fans.
- PISA Management has the authority to remove any person(s) from the facility for ANY CONDUCT determined to be improper or out of line.