PISA SUMMER CAMP 2020
SUMMER CAMP PROTOCOLS
June 15 – August 7
9am – 5pm
No Camp June 29 – July 3
9am – 5pm
- Modified camp activities to encourage adequate social distancing.
- Our staff will be doing regular cleanings of equipment and facilities In addition, thorough disinfecting will be done each evening.
- Frequent hand-washing for kids will be encouraged during the camp day.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipe stations are conveniently located throughout our buildings.
- PISA staff will wear masks.
- Adults must wear masks while in our facilities.
- Masks for kids are optional.
- Daily wellness checks will be performed on all employees.
- Kids will get their temperatures checked using a touchless thermometer before camp.
- A temperature of 100.4 or higher is deemed unsafe to send to camp.
- Drive-up, drop-off, and pick-up protocols for camp.
- Staff will receive education and training on prevention, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- Signage will be posted throughout the facility that promotes everyday protective measures.
In accordance with government recommendations, PISA remains closed while in the yellow phase for activities except for summer camp.
Get ready to experience summer like never before! The Pittsburgh Indoor Sports Arena is proud to have the best Summer Camp in the area. Our one of a kind facility allows us the ability to combine indoor sports and activities with outdoor games & adventure.
PISA Summer Camp will be ALL SPORTS. ALL DAY. ALL SUMMER!! Your kids will have an absolute blast while making friends and learning foundational skills like sportsmanship, teamwork, healthy competition, and respect. We can’t wait to get the season started and hope you join us for the fun!
PISA Summer Camp is an energizing recreational summer camp that goes from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm every day. Early drop-off begins at 8:00 am and late pick-up goes until 6:00 pm.
Every week, children will get direction, adventure, sports, organized activities, and some free time. Lunch options are provided and added to the camp cost.
Discounts available for members and multiple children.
Summer Camp Lunch Options
Parents may select their lunch option and quantity upon drop-off each morning and will also pay for lunch at that time. Purchasing lunch is optional, and not a requirement for attending camp. On occasion, we may grill out or have a slight menu change – this will be communicated to the families depending on the week when that occurs. The cost for lunch is $7 per child, per day.
Here is our weekly menu:
Mondays – Chicken Tenders & French Fries, Side: Carrots/Celery
Tuesdays – Hot Dog & French Fries, Side: Carrots/Celery
Wednesdays – Chicken Patty Burger & Chips, Side: Apple
Thursdays – Chicken or Cheese Quesadillas, Side: Nachos w/Cheese
Fridays – Pizza, Side: Ice Cream
Drink options: Water, Lemonade, Iced Tea, or Pepsi Products