Each season, our leagues are packed with teams of all different skill levels. This gives us the opportunity put your team into a league that gives you the best chance to be competitive, while still having fun! PISA also boasts the best playing surface in the region to give you the very best soccer experience anywhere!
Battle for the title of Pittsburgh’s best, or simply play on the pitch with your best mates then head to the Pub & Grill for a cold post-game beer and snacks. Want to play but don’t have a team? Join our PISA house team and meet some new friends. Whatever the reason you play the Beautiful Game, PISA has a league and division that’s just right for you.
|Leagues||Dates||# of Games|
|Friday Over 40 Mens||Begins January 6th
7:30pm game start times
|Sunday Men’s Open||Begins January 15th||8|
|Tuesday COED Competitive||Begins January 24th
9:00pm game start times
|Wednesdays COED Social||Begins April 26th
7:00PM or later game start times
Game cancellation policy: Teams who no call/no show or cancel games due to lack of players will not have their game rescheduled, and the game will be recorded as a forfeit.
Game Play Rules
Adult House Team Sign-Up
Want to play indoor soccer, but don’t have a team? PISA has available House Teams for you to join! If we get enough players to form a full team, we will create a House Team! Otherwise, we will try and get you placed with one of our private teams who may need an extra player or two.
- To join a House Team, you must create a DaySmart Recreation Account.
- After you have successfully logged in, click “Register” at the top. Choose the person you would like to register. You also have the option to add any family members.
- Click “Teams or Leagues” followed by “Join a Team”
- Click “Search by Name or ID” box and type “House Teams”
- You should now see all House Teams available. Click “Register” under the appropriate team, and answer the prompts (for best free agent placement). Click “check-out” to complete registration.
- Congratulations! You are now registered on a PISA House Team.